Limitazione di responsabilità
Sebbene sia stata posta la massima cura nella preparazione delle informazioni e del materiale contenuto in questo sito, tali informazioni e materiale vengono forniti “così come sono” senza garanzia o rappresentazione di alcun tipo, espressa o implicita. In particolare, nessuna garanzia o dichiarazione relativa a non violazione, sicurezza, accuratezza, idoneità per uno scopo particolare o libertà da virus informatici, trojan, worm, bombe software o oggetti simili viene fornita in congiunzione con tali informazioni e materiali.
La Società e le altre parti possiedono i marchi, i loghi ed il materiale visualizzato su questo sito e agli utenti è vietato utilizzarli senza l’autorizzazione scritta della Società o di tali altre parti.
Tutti i contenuti di questo sito web, inclusi, a titolo esemplificativo, testo, grafica, collegamenti e suoni, sono protetti da copyright e nessuna parte di tali materiali può essere modificata, riprodotta, archiviata in un sistema di recupero, trasmessa (in qualsiasi forma o con qualsiasi mezzo) , copiato, distribuito, riutilizzato, ripubblicato, retro-ingegnerizzato, decompilato, utilizzato per la creazione di opere derivate o utilizzato in altro modo per scopi commerciali o pubblici senza il previo consenso scritto della Società.
I nostri Principi sulla Privacy
CrossChem Italy (“noi”,”nostro”) sviluppa la propria attività sulla fiducia tra i nostri Clienti e noi stessi. Per preservare la riservatezza di tutti i dati personali che ci fornite, manteniamo i seguenti principi sulla privacy:
- Transparency: We will be clear and transparent as to how we collect and use data, including providing data subjects (including personal customers, corporate customers, representatives and non-affiliated third parties (such as vendors and their Representatives) with a statement of how we may use their data where required.
- Fair and lawful usage: We will only collect, process and store data lawfully and where we have a legitimate reason to do so.
- Limited purposes: We will collect and process data for specified and lawful purposes, and will not use it for further, incompatible purposes without first taking all steps necessary under applicable data privacy laws and regulations.
- Data minimisation and adequacy: We will ensure our collection, retention and processing of data is proportionate. We will strike an appropriate balance to ensure that we process sufficient data to carry on our business and achieve any specified lawful purposes, while making sure that we do not collect, retain or process excessive amounts of data.
- Data quality and accuracy: We will maintain appropriate standards of data quality and integrity, and we will implement policies in respect of data accuracy, including taking steps to avoid data becoming out of date where appropriate.
- Data security and retention: We will retain data securely, implement appropriate data retention policies, and we will dispose of data securely once it is no longer required. We will ensure that appropriate processes are put in place so only those acting on our behalf with a business requirement to access such data are authorised and able to do so.
- Training and awareness: We will ensure that those acting on our behalf with access to data are trained appropriately on their obligations regarding those data.
- Data subject rights: We will ensure that data subjects’ rights are observed in accordance with applicable data privacy laws and regulations, including any timeline established thereby.
- Third parties: Where we appoint a vendor or agent, we will require them to apply standards equivalent to these Data Privacy Principles. We will only disclose data to governmental or judicial bodies or law enforcement or agencies or our regulators where this is allowed by applicable Data Privacy Laws and Regulations, or otherwise required by applicable laws and regulations.
- Data transfers: Where we voluntarily transfer data to another entity, third party or to another jurisdiction, we will ensure that the data transfer is lawful and that the recipient is required to apply the same, or equivalent, standards as these Data Privacy Principles.
By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.
In addition to our duty of confidentiality to customers, we shall at all times observe the above privacy principles and the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (“the Ordinance”) of the Hong Kong SAR in collecting, maintaining and using the personal data of customers in accordance with the Notice to Customers and other Persons relating to the Ordinance (the “Notice”).
We may gather the following information through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on your web browser in your computer, mobile phone or other device for accessing the Internet (“device”) that can be retrieved by this Site/mobile application. Cookies will:
- record your visit to this Site/mobile application for analysing the number of visitors to this Site/mobile application, users’ general usage patterns.
- record your personal usage patterns, profile, preferences and interests through your use of this Site/mobile application and for improving your experience.
- allow us to recognise your device and will store information about your personalised settings (such as language preference, useful links settings) and your use of this Site/mobile application (such as visit and logon sessions, as well as your behavior, pattern and footprints regarding the use of this Site/application), thus enabling us to provide more useful features to you, to tailor the content of our websites and mobile applications to suit your interests.
We will be able to access the information stored on the cookies. These data obtained through cookies may be further comingled and matched with your personal data collected and used or to be collected and used by the Bank in accordance with the Notice, including but not limited to your demographic data, transaction details and transaction pattern and behaviour. Where permitted by your marketing preferences, we may use these data and your personal data to provide you with promotional materials or direct marketing.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can, during your visit at this Site/ mobile application, set your browser to disable cookies or to inform you when they are set – please see our cookies policy for more details of how to do this. By disabling cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of this Site/ mobile application, for example, you will not be able to logon and use Hang Seng e-Banking services.
Request for access to personal data or correction of personal data or for information regarding policies and practices on personal data and kinds of personal data held should be addressed to:
Data Protection Officer
CrossChem Italy S.r.l.
Via Zingarelli, Loc. Pezze, Z.I.
81010 Dragoni (CE) – Italy
Tel : (+39)
Fax : (852)